[Geysers] Ixtlan Videos

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sat Oct 20 18:54:54 PDT 2012

Anyone know what the deal is with the public bathing area? I thought
this might be a natural hot spring area like Lava or Glenwood Springs,
but wasn't that sort of a fountain geyser-y thing erupting in the
bathing pool? Plus the cone-type geyser, which didn't look sudsy enough
for CO2 but didn't look steamy enough for a hot water geyser. Could it
be a natural hot spring with manmade features?
Karen Webb