[Geysers] great APOD pic!--Faked!

greg walljasper ikscx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 19:54:27 PDT 2012

Would one consider Ansel Adams to have faked it with his considerable dodging of his monochrome prints to bring out details that the eye can see and that film has a harder time rendering?

I do have a friend who does single exposure night scenes on slides that are very close to appearing as this NASA photo does. He uses moonlight and long exposures. One difference would be his photos have long star trails.

Greg Walljasper