[Geysers] What is Grand's Shortest Interval?

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Wed Oct 17 20:03:09 PDT 2012

Hello all,

When I was in the park the first week of October talking with the vis
center they mentioned at least two recent intervals under 5 hours.  One I
think was early morning on 10-8-12 with two electronic intervals 4 hr 58
min apart.  I will check this in my log book when I can finally figure out
where I put it.

Stephen Eide