[Geysers] What is Grand's Shortest Interval?

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 14:51:41 PDT 2012

Jeff - the entry on geysertimes.org on 7 October was 1959 Electronic, not a
visual sighting.   One reported electronic time while I was in the park was
off "real time" by 9 minutes.   So on 7 October the sensor could have been
off by 2 minutes.

Back on 28 September 2012, Maureen reported Grand eruptions at 0950 and
1450, so they were 5 hours 0 minutes apart and observed by the same person.
This is the shortest reported interval on geysertimes.org this season.

Graham Meech