[Geysers] Mastiff Function Giant?

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Mon Oct 1 16:45:22 PDT 2012

Just writing to ask if anyone has footage of a Giant Mastiff Function
eruption? I've found the one that lasts about 4:41 seconds (you can
*really* hear Rocco in the background) on YT, but it's so steamy you
can't quite see water till Giant actually starts, and it's difficult to
appreciate the height. Sorry, getting greedy in my old age; I was so
sure we'd get a Giant in August or September (or, you know, Giantess...)
Thanks,
Karen Webb