[Geysers] Ice, water, steam

Ott, Stephen OTTS at byui.edu
Fri Nov 30 07:12:43 PST 2012

My father, a retired university professor, is doing a presentation on "Water" to a group of friends.   He is looking for a picture from Yellowstone that shows ice (not just snow), running water and steam (preferably from a geyser eruption).  My idea is some geyser like Riverside that is erupting in winter with ice frozen around the edges of the flowing Firehole River.

Do any of you have a photo that you could send me that he could use?  He doesn't mind having one that has a copyright attribution at the bottom.

Thanks.
Stephen Ott
BYU-Idaho Chemistry Department
OttS at BYUI.Edu<mailto:OttS at BYUI.Edu>