[Geysers] Plume E Data Error (Boekel)

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 21:01:23 PST 2012

Just realized that I made my first mistake! The last set of Plume data was using a spreadsheet with an error in it (minimum interval was set to high within a function from a previous calculation on a different geyser) that caused about 300 eruptions to be missed . I will be sending a new file out as soon as I redo the data. In the last file all times were correct but eruptions are missing.

Will Boekel