[Geysers] Morning, Outpost and October SPUT

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 08:21:25 PST 2012

My main desktop computer crashed, likely due to some virus, and it appears
that it's going to have to have the system software re-installed from
scratch. But this good though slow, 10-year-old laptop is managing. Anyhow, a tiny
bit delayed, here's thanks to people responding to my hypotheses about
Morning.

As for the geysers north of the boardwalk at Biscuit Basin, Outpost is the
largest and most active of the assortment, but people ought to spend some
time there. Within the formations of Outpost, within the front right side, is
Sentry Geyser that sometimes plays along with Outpost. Out beyond
Outpost-Sentry is an unnamed geyser and beyond it is the one that has been called
"Yellow Bubbler." Off to the left a ways is "Green Bubbler." A fun area.

Hoping for a bit of clarification on the first part of the write-up about
Pink Cone in the October 2012 SPUT, page 28. Also, the bottom photo on page
30 shows what is probably/maybe a modern incarnation of Feisy Geyser,
definitely not Incline.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/17/2012 9:50:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,