[Geysers] Data Loggers

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 17:26:50 PST 2012

Good news!! I have received raw temperature data from the park geologist for the 2012 season for these following geysers:

Artemisia 6/10/2012-11/6/2012
Aurum 4/19/2012-11/7/2012
Plume 4/19/2012-5/21/2012
Oblong 4/19/2012-11/6/2012
Beehive 4/19/2012-11/7-2012
Little Squirt 4/19/2012-11/7/2012
Fountain 6/24/2012-11/7/2012

Temperature loggers are no longer maintained on Rift, West Triplet, and Depression.

Jake Young will be helping me write a piece of software to extract the eruption times. We will try and get text files out like Ralph Taylor did but most likely they will go into Geyser Times first.

Will Boekel