[Geysers] Celebration Video Submission Deadline

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 19:22:55 PST 2012

Gazers,

I have already had a nice amount of response for the video! I am making the submission deadline Tuesday, November 20. The video will then be released on Thanksgiving Day. Also, I am planning to do this as a yearly project now! I am defining a season for these videos as closing of park for the winter to closing the next year, so this year the 2011-2012 winter is in the 2012 video. Feel free during this next year to send me stuff for the 2013 video, you don’t have to wait till the end of the season to submit stuff.

Thanks for your submissions so far and ones still to come in! Everyone will have their photos credited by having their names appear with them and at the end in a list!

Will Boekel

PS: I am still looking for a bunch of funny pics!