[Geysers] Geyser Report May 29, Stephens

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 19:54:21 PDT 2012

THIS REPORT IS FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE READERS OF THIS LISTSERV AND IS NOT TO BE REPRODUCED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE, INCLUDING PUBLICATION IN THE SPUT OR TRANSACTIONS.
Just a short report because I really need to get some sleep. The only "new" information about geyser behavior I have relates to geysers in the Pink Cone group. Pink Geyser:  I saw an eruption this morning with a duration of about 12 minutes.  I think the interval until the next eruption was about 9 3/4 hours, but I did leave the Pink Cone area from 2 1//4 to 4 1/4 hours after the first eruption.  The eruption I saw in the afternoon had a duration of about 5 minutes. Narcissus:  One cycle recorded today--a short duration eruption at 12:05ns, the long duration eruption at 1627 (also seen by Bob Lieb) for an interval of ~4h22m, then a short duration eruption at 1845ns, for an interval of ~2h18m. Pink Cone started at 0634, for an interval of 22h14m, and had a duration of 97 minutes. Lynn Stephens