[Geysers] screen shots

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 08:26:20 PDT 2012

Two items.  First I've included a capture of the Old Faithful eruption
on March 14 at 1224 showing the crowd Janet was talking about.  Look
closely, Old Faithful is at nearly full height in this capture.  They
had beautiful viewing conditions.

Second, the scheduled Spring closure for 2012 is today, March 15.  So
the crowd was there for closing day.  It seems strange that they
scheduled the closure for midweek.

Dave