[Geysers] History of Morning Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 07:37:29 PDT 2012

I don't know about any final results on Kathy Nist's studies, but I do know
 (because I was there) that she did put tracer (potassium iodide, I
believe) into  the Daisy Group. I can't remember if it went into Daisy or Splendid,
but she did  later take samples from Bonita Pool and was at least planning
to do the same  down at Giant. End of my recollection.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/22/2012 4:50:16 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,