[Geysers] Morning photo from Carol Beverly

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Jun 21 19:03:31 PDT 2012

In honor of Morning, Paul coughed up one verse of a little filk a la the
ones we do at Xmas. Anyone want to add on? (And thanks to Graham and the
FB gazer for the photo and for the info on Echinus. Shaping up to be a
good summer!)
Karen Webb

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Morning Geyer spout.

It is causing us to dance around and yell and scream and shout.

It has loosed the fateful rumbling of the waters pouring out

As Morning gushes on.

Morning -- Glory, Halleluiah!

Morning -- Glory, Halleluiah!

Morning -- Glory, Halleluiah!

As Morning gushes on.

(Only problem is that when you sing it, it sounds a little like you're
singing about MG Pool.)