[Geysers] Posts on the listserv

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:43:30 PDT 2012

It has been brought to my attention that I forgot to include my usual disclaimer "THIS POST IS FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE READERS OF THIS LISTERV AND IS NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE," on some of my recent posts on the listserv.  Please respect my wishes and do not duplicate, reproduce, forward, or publish any of my posts to the listserv, unless you've received permission from me to do so.

Lynn Stephens