[Geysers] White Creek access trail

ufreund at att.net ufreund at att.net
Mon Jul 23 17:40:52 PDT 2012

I was amazed at the number of people in another gray area that shall remain
unmentioned for obvious reasons.  It looked like a tour bus had unloaded.
That area is every bit as sensitive and unsafe to the average tourist as
White Creek.  So my suggestion is to remove all mention of everything except
where there are boardwalks and officially approved and maintained trails.
Someday NPS will close the entire Park to unescorted tourists.  It's already
happened in the winter season, except for the road to Cooke City.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there."  --Will Rogers