[Geysers] White Creek access trail

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:39:50 PDT 2012

I don't have an exact answer to Janet's question.    I do know that a several members of a group of individuals that had gone up White Creek were bonded (ticketed) this summer for being in a closed thermal area, possession of artifacts, and were given a mandatory appearance before the magistrate rather than being allowed to just mail in the fine. Lynn Stephens