[Geysers] EXTERNAL: FRS rebroadcast

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue Jul 17 08:37:34 PDT 2012

In the greater picture this is so miniscule that I doubt anyone outside the gazer community would notice.  The FCC would not act unless an official complaint is filed.  I would hope no gazer would complain.  Let's give it a chance to see if/how it works and if it's a benefit or a curse first.

If a complaint is filed I assume the FCC would send a letter asking to cease and desist before taking other action.  Even if re-broadcasts continued after that they might ignore such a small time violation since its expensive to prosecute.  It's like speeding on the freeway - going five miles over the limit is mostly ignored.  I plead the fifth amendment.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  --Will Rogers