[Geysers] EXTERNAL: Radio Broadcasting

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Jul 16 06:32:19 PDT 2012

Will,

Don’t let the naysayers get you down.  They’re too full of themselves.

FRS transmissions are on public airwaves.  If someone doesn’t like speaking in public STFU.  If people don’t want to listen they can certainly turn it off.  Nobody is forcing anyone to do either.

FRS calls would help the cam operators zoom to whatever geyser is imminent and in turn those who watch the cam would benefit.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  --Will Rogers