[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 23:06:31 PDT 2012

A question about access at Norris.  With Incline and Graceful (I thought
Graceful's vent blew apart in the 80s) active we may make a trip to that
blessed basin while in the park.  I know they re-routed the boardwalks in
the back basin, but what about porcelain??  You used to go down the steps
through the museum, and I would have a hard time with those.  Can you get to
the Porcelain Terrace overlook without going on stairs?

Paul Strasser