[Geysers] North Goggles data on GOSA web site

David Schwarz david.schwarz at alumni.duke.edu
Sat Feb 25 11:59:47 PST 2012

*
   I've uploaded some video to YouTube of some of the strange behavior on
July 22, 1994 that I described in an earlier email:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMbqMjORJ9o

   The first part of the video shows Goggles Spring and North Goggle
sitting just below overflow boiling more and more after they recovered from
the first minor eruption.  After they drain, the video shows them bursting
and splashing from a deep water level.  Somehow I managed not to get video
of any of the 7 minors that followed, but...

   ...here's a video of five North Goggle minors that took place on August
18 and 19, 1993:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou5lRcW3LY4

David Schwarz