[Geysers] North Goggles data on GOSA web site + an extra eruption today

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 17:53:55 PST 2012

Thanks for the detailed info David.  I agree that these look like separate
series given North Goggles was under close observation.

For the record, there was another North Goggles minor seen today at 1634ie
2/15/2012.  Also it's interesting that no Lion eruptions have been reported
for the last 3 days which makes me curious if it is erupting at night or
not.

Go North Goggles Go!

Graham Meech