[Geysers] Question for the Historians - Gary Henderson

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie.ynp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:04:05 PST 2012

Gary, the Wylie Permanent Camp at Old Faithful was on Wylie Hill. Today, if one is standing on the tar path looking at Grotto Geyser, Wylie Hill is directly behind you. Here's a Haynes post card of it taken in 1915, taken from near Giant Geyser, maybe partway from Giant to Oblong, and closer to today's tarpath.
Leslie Quinn