[Geysers] Question for the Historians - Gary Henderson

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Sun Feb 19 12:21:24 PST 2012

As of recent, I came up on photos on a Yellowstone Park website that show a
large number of "Striped Tents", Wiley Motor Camp, located in the Upper
Geyser Basin area.  My question is:  Just exactly where was the Wiley Motor
Camp located relative to the Old Faithful Inn?  I have looked at a 1910 map,
but that must have been before the time they would put Wiley Camps on the
maps.

Appreciate any inputs that you geysers could provide.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Henderson - Meridian, Idaho</HTML>