[Geysers] Remote Geyser Gazing By The Moon

Beatrice Rieske brieske24de at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 8 22:49:03 PST 2012

I have been moonlight gazing for over two years now, and I have realized
that a lot depends on the screen of the computer you use. I had trouble
understanding why some people couldn't see anything in the nighttime
screenshots I posted to Facebook until we got a new laptop. Now I have to
lighten the captures to be able to see anything, otherwise they are just
dark with a few lighter spots. With the old laptop the view was much
better, and so I assumed that everybody would see as much as I did which
is simply not the case.

Beatrice Rieske
Berlin, Germany