No subject

Thu Aug 23 23:35:18 PDT 2012

repeat, but no luck.  The clouds and intermittent rain changed to
sunshine and clear blue skies.  It was not a breeze today, it was
wind.  That won't do the fires any good.

Back to OF for an earlier than expected Beehive, and a sunny, blue sky Grand.

I have not heard recent reports of Plume, a favorite of mine.

Beehive: 1211
Beehive's Indicator: we were about 12 minutes in when I arrived at the
lower store, but I did not get the start.  I had time to walk to a
good viewpoint from the bike path in front of the Inn before Beehive
started.

Lion: 0908.......1231  (I assume I missed a couple while at LGB)
Little Cub: ie at 0655
Grand: 0209E, 0801, 1346 G1Q
West Triplet: 1325
Daisy: 1228
Grotto: 0615ie
Fountain: yesterday at 1719
Twig was ie at 0530 or 0545 or so
Great Fountain: yesterday at 0630, today at 0739
Morning's Thief: 0147 initial