[Geysers] Geyser sounds

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 05:20:00 PDT 2012

Gary,

You are probably referring to the recordings that I made in 1996. Here's a link that will get you to a page where you
can access the sounds as Real Audio files: http://kalvos.org/grycste.html#geysers. I think it will still work, but I don't
have Real Audio software, so I can't listen to the files myself. If all else fails, I can send you a CD.

You can hear some of the sounds in the film, Yellowstone: A Symphony of Fire and Water , and the sounds are also
in use at the Canyon Museum.

Steve G.