[Geysers] Unidentified Geyser on Geyser Hill

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 08:08:05 PDT 2012

Awfully hard to tell from Dave's video, but is this that circular crater on
 a slight rise between Plate and the general Boardwalk/Park Place area? If
so,  then to my knowledge it has no name but it has been active at least
since August  /September 2010. I saw it that year, and this year I missed any
eruption but saw  its surroundings sopping wet.

While looking at that video, I saw other videos by somebody called
"reddibacon." One of those purported to show an eruption by my GHG-8. But unless
reddibacon was tromping around off-trail, then that is not GHG-8, which lies
on  top of the slope.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/14/2012 1:57:06 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,