[Geysers] Old Faithful / Beehive Dual Last Week

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 08:36:29 PDT 2012

We were there for this dual.  It was very nice, and a beautiful day with lots of good activity on Geyser Hill.  Thanks for posting this obverse view for us, Bob.

Bruce Jensen,
California, USA

"[Yellowstone] is a fabulous country, the only fabulous country; it is the one place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time." ~ Thomas Wolfe