[Geysers] Old Faithful / Beehive Dual Last Week

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Mon Aug 6 21:48:32 PDT 2012

This is my new wallpaper! Thanks, Bob. My son saw it on the cam while I
waited 6 hours at Enterprise car rentals to be told by AAA that my
insurance (Paul had a little fender bender) would not cover the car
rental no matter what the agent told me when I signed up for rental
coverage. Was really hating life till you posted this.
Karen Webb