[Geysers] geyser-heated poultry house (Stephens)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 06:47:51 PDT 2012

I don't think this photo (attached) is the "poultry house," but it
certainly was heated by thermal water. I do not remember my source but it was
listed as a greenhouse and was somewhere in the Myriad Group (more or less
behind the modern lower station, I think).

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 4/15/2012 5:43:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,