[Geysers] Weird sentenc in Mother Jones

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 19:58:20 PDT 2012

I just read an article in the online journal Breakthrough that included a
claim that used a citation in Mother Jones for corroboration.  I had never
heard anything about this.  "Three hundred Shoshone Indians were killed in a
single day during the expulsion from Yellowstone."

Mother Jones itself only uses the same statement, without any additional
info.

I have no idea what they are talking about.  Yeah, I know.. Mother Jones.
consider the source.

Anyone?

Paul Strasser