[Geysers] Fan and Mortar 5 September 2011 (Barwin)

Karen Anne Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Sep 7 11:23:54 PDT 2011

GACK. *Knew* this would happen when it went overnight the night before
we would have left to come up for Labor Day but then calculated when it
would *really* go was when we had already hit the road to come home (ie,
we opted to stay home and have some couple time while Zayne went to
Flaming Gorge with friends). Stuck between saying "Curse you, F&M!" and
thanking Cynthia for a report so detailed and descriptive I could at
least see it all in my head. What a great send-off for the rest of you!
See everyone next summer! (And I'd still like to see statistics on how
frequently the big, less predictable geysers go on holidays of all
sorts. Sometimes it's like they *know*...)
Karen Webb