[Geysers] Black Diamond area

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 05:32:40 PDT 2011

Black Diamond eruption,

While there yesterday, the water level appears to had dropped about 1/2
meter judging by the obvious runoff in the grass.  It appears that Black
Diamond may have filled Black Opal with debris.  The runoff of this  eruption(s)
does not appear to have reached Salt and Pepper.  By mid day,  Salt and
Pepper have cleared some, with the vent further from the river,  erupting more
vigorously than normal, shooting about 4 feet consistently.  We will be in
again today, and we will make sure to stop by Biscuit  again.

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides