[Geysers] Pictures -- Wall Pool, Black Diamond and Black Opal Pool

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 19:58:28 PDT 2011

Yes, you are correct -- the feature signed as Wall is in fact Black
Diamond, and B. D. is really Wall.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 10/30/2011 7:55:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

From:  Janet White | SnowMoon, LLC  <janet at snowmoon.us>
To:     Geyser Observation Reports  <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
Subject:     Re: [Geysers]  Pictures -- Wall Pool, Black Diamond and Black
Opal Pool
Date:    Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:20:36 -0600 (10/30/2011 10:20:36 AM)

Two more photos from September - I took photos of the signs
because  I
thought either I had it wrong or they were  switched. Just for
clarification - the signs  are wrong, and I have the photos named
right -
is that correct?

Janet White
SnowMoon,  LLC