[Geysers] Thanks: Loud Steam Phases

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 08:17:33 PDT 2011

Union: I didn't notice it on the earlier list. Union could be heard
throughout Shoshone Geyser Basin and on that one glorious occasion its roar woke
me up when I was camped in the woods near the old patrol cabin site (yes, I
had  a permit for the site).

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/4/2011 11:17:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,