[Geysers] Geyser "Report" 5/31

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 21:06:49 PDT 2011

Tonight I'm only reporting times of selected geysers that I saw today:

Fountain 05:54ie, 13:18 (d=32m), 2024
Great Fountain 06:30 (start of first burst), 1936
Pink Cone 06:33ns

One story:

This morning on my second trip through Firehole Lake Drive, there were two mallard ducks floating on the warm pool on the south side of the road shortly after you pass the gate.  guess they didn't hear that Paul had read the sign saying 'No Ducks."

Apparently NPS is giving exemptions on the weight limit for some buses.  Nuf said on the entire issue since it appears NPS hasn't been enforcing the restrictions anyway.

Lynn