[Geysers] Webcam times 5/17/2011

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:55:01 PDT 2011

I second the thank you to Lynn and Gordon, Graham. Lynn's information was really interesting and pointed out how rare s six-burst eruption really is. Much appreciated! Looking forward to reading a future article in either Transactions or Sput, Lynn!

In addition, thanks goes to the folks who contribute to the webcam chat page, as well as to the gazer contacts on Facebook. We were able to get the eruption basics out quickly (as soon as Grand's sixth burst finished, nearly). It wasn't so 10 years ago when I began gazing in earnest. This is exciting!

Pat Snyder