[Geysers] Webcam times 5/17/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue May 17 19:52:22 PDT 2011

In my rush to post times yesterday I forgot to thank Lynn for answering my
question about prior 6 burst Grand eruptions before my question even got
posted!  Thank you as always Lynn for collecting, organizing, and sharing
your information with us all.  Thank you also to Gordon for posting a geyser
report from your trip to the basin.  Hearing about what is actually being
seen in the park is always interesting and I hope we will get more
contributions to the listserve as the summer progresses.

Here are some times from the webcams for Tuesday 5/17/11 taken from the chat
log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>), thanks for
the reports.

Another ho-hum day with just two Beehives (~11 3/4 and 11 h intervals) and
no Penta report or  Grand weirdness.  Looks like it's going to be a quiet
summer!  Daisy intervals around 2h20m.  Plume still mostly around an hour
but one was 74min.

Beehive 0630, 1728,
Beehive Indicator 0628ie, 1716ie,
Daisy 1452ie, 1712ie, 1935,
Depression 1706ie,
Grand 1938ie,
Little Squirt 2050ie,
Old Faithful 0617, 0757, 0935ie, 1106ie, 1239ie, 1554, 1733, 1906, 2039,
Plume 0812ie, 0920ie, 1034ie, 1138ie, 1241ie, 1342ie, 1735ie, 1834ie, 1935,
2045,
Sawmill 1540ie, 1812ie,

Graham Meech