[Geysers] Spring Creek picnics

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Fri May 13 20:08:24 PDT 2011

Lynn and others,

I recall seeing a video of Ted reading some poetry, probably at the July 3rd
picnic you mentioned.  I'm not sure who shot it but it might have been the
Hoppe's.  I mention this because if nobody has the written poems they could
be transcribed from the video by some enterprising soul.  The video would
likely also show Sam if he was there.

Sadly we missed that gathering because we came after Labor Day in 1990 when
Eric was almost a year old.  Interesting to note that our kid's milestones
help to keep the years from running together.  Those July 4th pot-lucks
started getting rather large in the early 90's.  Didn't we have over 100 at
one of them?

Udo Freund

GOSA Store

www.gosa.org