[Geysers] Robin Renaut honor

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 15:56:29 PDT 2011

Dr. Robin W. Renaut, of the University of Saskatchewan, has been named as a
 Fellow of the Geological Society of America. The GSA writes in part:
"Society  Fellowship is an honor bestowed on the best of our profession by
election at the  spring GSA Council meeting... GSA members are nominated by
existing GSA Fellows  in recognition of their distinguished contributions to the
geosciences..."

Dr. Renaut has several times provided me with information that I've used to
 the improvement of my books, and (co-authored with R. Bernhart Owen) he
provided  the article "The Geysers of Lake Bogoria, Kenya Rift Valley, Africa
-- A Special  Report" that was published in Volume IX of The GOSA
Transactions.

Congratulations, Robin! And thanks again for the things you've done for me,
 and for GOSA.