[Geysers] "Nifty" Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 06:49:04 PDT 2011

Well, no, this certainly isn't Slurp. Since I'm not there, I can't be sure
-- Pat's photo doesn't quite show me enough -- but is this the "UNNG-OTO"
that  is in my book (second paragraph under Old Tardy)? It certainly is in
the right  area, and "OTO" has on occasion been known to sputter above ground
level.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/26/2011 4:31:17 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,