[Geysers] Google images

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Mon Jun 20 00:31:40 PDT 2011

Hello Jeff,

Yes, there was a second geyser,  You are correct, the first geyser (I called
it "Uphill geyser") is the same geyser that is now known as "The Mouth"..
The second was much father back, I would say about half-way between Marmot
Cave and Plate, and a little to the West.  It was small, maybe a foot high
and I haven't seen it in the last couple of years.  I believe I have some
pictures of it.  It may take me a while to find them.  When I do I'll send
them to you.

Steve