[Geysers] Pink Cone

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 18:10:21 PDT 2011

I caught Pink Cone at 1658ie on my third tour, and third trip through Firehole
Lake Drive today (Thursday 6/09/11).  I quickly grabbed a pen, and scrawled the
time on the back of my hand as my passengers were admiring it.  Great Fountain
was in overflow, but I couldn't wait for it on an hour and a half tour.  Also
saw White Dome, which KC and Julie probably got a time for, since they were
sitting at Firehole Spring.

Karen Low