[Geysers] geyser report Sunday 6-5-11

Michael Goldberg goldbeml at ucmail.uc.edu
Sun Jun 5 18:52:45 PDT 2011

Oblong erupted in series like that in 1988.  After the first eruption, it
could have a second one about 2.5 hours later.  Then it could have a third
eruption only a half-hour after the first.

Series were infrequent and irregular, but eruptions could be very large.

Someone with access to the early issues of the _Sput_, or Transactions I,
Phil Landis' summary of thermal activity, might be able to correct the
above details.

Michael Goldberg
Michael.Goldberg at uc.edu