[Geysers] Old [photo in advertisement

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 14:50:21 PDT 2011

I know I've seen this photo-in-ad before. Perhaps I even posted it here (my
 mind sometimes works that way -- not), but if so I think it is worth doing
 again. Look at the bottom of the attached jpg to see that this is a
current ad.  Examine the boardwalk in front of the geyser (wow, what a geyser) to
get some  idea of the photo's age. And look at how the people (especially
the women) are  dressed to get an additional idea as to the age. Fun.