[Geysers] Website update

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Wed Jul 20 22:39:18 PDT 2011

I have updated Grand as of 20 July, and updated Lone Pine for all of 2010
and 2011 to mid-June when the logger filled.  Lone Pine is active at
intervals about a day.

I have also uploaded the weekly summary sheet (finally!!), albeit in an
abbreviated form.  I hope to add the rest of the usual geysers in the next
few weeks.  I will have a limited supply of printed weekly updates Thursday,
but will be away for the next two weeks.  I will post updates during the
time I am away, including the Geyser Hill information I will be downloading
Thursday morning.

Ralph Taylor