[Geysers] Request for Mickey Hot Springs Information

JEFFREY CROSS jeff.cross at utah.edu
Sat Jan 29 10:52:40 PST 2011

In assembling articles for Transactions 12, Tara and I have decided that we would like to include an article on Mickey Hot Springs.  The article will contain as many reports on Mickey Hot Springs as we and other gazers are willing to contribute.

If you have visited Mickey Hot Springs and would like to contribute anything, even if it is a short paragraph summarizing your observations, could you please contact Tara or me?

Thank you,

Jeff Cross
Tara Cross
Transactions XII