[Geysers] Webcam

Derek Brice dkbrice at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 23:12:09 PST 2011

Hi Karen
There are enough cam operators, but we can not move the
camera until someone
can get through the snow and into the equipment cabin to fix
the equipment.
The webmaster has to make a journey to Old Faithful from
Mammoth HQ by snow coach, then
arrange for several feet of snow to be moved away from the
cabin.
This was attempted last week but the snow was so bad that he
couldn't
get the door open.
There will be updates posted on the NPS website and in here
when more
is known.

Derek Brice