[Geysers] New Zealand

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 07:20:10 PST 2011

Perhaps we'll hear something from NZ gazers, but... Christchurch is about
halfway down the south island, while the geyser areas are in the middle of
the  north island. That's a long distance, so I doubt if there's been any
changes of  note.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/24/2011 7:26:15 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,